Moo and its official partners Bedford Borough Council, The Jobs Hub and Evolve Recruitment are hosting the 2nd Bedford Jobs and Apprenticeship Fair on Saturday 22nd April 2017 and we’d love you to be there!
Holding the event on a Saturday means we’re giving the ‘highly desirable’ and ‘already employed’ an opportunity to meet with prospective employers just like YOU; it’s the perfect solution for an area with such a low unemployment rate! Based on the location of our event, it also gives Local Employers and Agencies the opportunity to increase their employer branding in a busy ‘free footfall area’ at the same time.
DATE: 22nd April 2017 TIME: 1030-1530 LOCATION: Harpur Square, Bedford Town Centre
Need more reasons to attend?
- 58,000+ average Town Centre footfall on a Saturday
- The event will be marketed to over 300,000 LOCAL People over an extensive 10 week campaign via Moojobs.com and it’s database of over 120k candidates, Local Academies and Colleges, Social Media and email marketing
- You’ll get the chance to chat to potential candidates and employees in a professional but relaxed environment
- 5,000+ expected attendance
- You can advertise multiple vacancies in one go, ahead of the day via moo and JobG8.com
- You can continue to advertise your vacancies a month after the event (via Moojobs.com) to top up candidate numbers
- Attending job fairs is one of the best £ for £ exercises when recruiting
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to meet prospective employees by booking your stand today. Call or email one of our events team on 01234 328646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest.
Here’s just a few companies who have already booked their stand…
- Bedford Borough Council
- Evolve Recruitment
- Bedford College
- Woburn Estates
- Jobs Hub
- Center Parcs
- Home Instead
- In Training
- About The Job
- Sporting Futures