The most interactive way to fill your vacancies and promote your brand…
With Just 5 weeks until the next Bedford Jobs & Apprenticeship Fair, we’ve only got limited availablity in both zones now!
ZONE 1 – General vacancies
Under a marquee in Harpur Square, Bedford Town Centre, there will be 29 employers advertising a range of vacancies across a number of different sectors. ONLY 4 STANDS LEFT!
ZONE 2 – Apprenticeships and Training
Located in the Harpur Suite, opposite the marquee, there will be 11 employers and training providers advertising a range of apprenticeships and courses across a number of different sectors. ONLY 1 STAND LEFT!
Results from the last Bedford Jobs Fair, held in September, reported a 79% recruitment success rate for exhibitors who attended!
Need more reasons to attend?
- Job Advertising on Moo and our partner network and affiliate sites prior to the event
- 58,000+ average Town Centre footfall on a Saturday
- The event will be marketed to over 300,000 LOCAL People over an extensive 10 week campaign via Social Media and email marketing
- Promoted in all High Schools and Acadamies
- You’ll get the chance to chat to potential candidates and employees in a professional but relaxed environment
- 3,500 + expected attendance
- Attending job fairs is one of the best £ for £ exercises when recruiting
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity and book your stand today. Call or email one of our events team on 01234 328646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for prices and more info.
Here’s just a few companies who have already booked their stand…
WHSmiths – Evolve Recruitment – Bedford College – Bedford Estates
Fusion Lifestyle – Care Solutions – Bedford Borough Council
About The Job – Sporting Futures – Nova Training – Center Parcs
BlueBird Care – About The Job – Home Instead
DATE: 22nd April 2017 TIME: 1030am-1530pm LOCATION: Harpur Square, Bedford town centre
WHY HOLD OUR EVENT ON A SATURDAY?
Holding the event on a Saturday means we’re giving the ‘highly desirable’ and ‘already employed’ an opportunity to meet with prospective employers just like YOU! This is something previous mid-week events haven’t been able to offer and it also gives you the opportunity to increase your employer branding at the same time.